IMPORTANT 2023 TRYOUTS INFO
Posted by MustangVball Administrator on Mar 26 2023 at 04:04PM PDT
Attention all athletes who plan to tryout for Costa Girls Indoor Volleyball: Please read and review these “to-do” items today and take action ASAP to be ready for tryouts!
Varsity Tryouts: May 30, 31 and June 1 after school (exact time TBA)
JV/Frosh/Soph Tryouts: July 14, 2:30-5pm
1. Pre-Register for Tryouts
- Current Costa athletes (classes of 2024-2026) pre-register here
- Incoming 9th graders (class of 2027) pre-register here
- NEW THIS YEAR for 9th-11th Graders: Prepare for the July 14th summer tryouts by attending a 4 Day Frosh/Soph/JV Pre-Tryout Camp from July 10-13. Work with Coach Cam Green and the Mira Costa coaching team. Register for the Frosh/Soph/JV Pre-Tryout Camp here
2. Get a Current Health Physical on File
- Varsity Tryouts: If your athlete plans to try out for Varsity on May 30, 31 and June 1, a physical form must be on file with Costa dated June 2, 2022 or later. If the physical was conducted earlier than June 1, 2022, your athlete will need an updated physical prior to Varsity tryouts.
- JV & Frosh/Soph Tryouts: If your athlete plans to tryout for the JV and Frosh/Soph teams on July 14, a physical form must be on file with Costa dated July 15, 2022 or later. If the physical was conducted earlier than July 15, 2022, a new physical will be needed prior to tryouts.
- Physical form to be completed/signed by a physician: Pre-participation Student Sports Physical Evaluation Form
- Submit your completed health physical form to Costa Admin electronically here: Sports Physical Form submission
There are no comments for this announcement.